Carolyn Adams, the Mother of Yolanda Adams, Dies

PinExt Carolyn Adams, the Mother of Yolanda Adams, Dies

On the way to taking my kids to school this morning I heard on The Yolanda Adams Morning Show that Yolanda Adams lost her mother. I called Praise 92.1 and they verified that Yolanda’s mother died this past Monday. Our prayers go out to Yolanda and her family during this difficult time. I lost my mother recently and I understand the pain she must be going through.

Follow 1-800Gospel on Twitter at @GospelMusic and like us on Facebook! gospelsongsonlinebanner Carolyn Adams, the Mother of Yolanda Adams, Dies

Comments

1. Latisha says

MY HEART GOES OUT TO MZ. YOLANDA AND HER FAMILY IN THEIR TIME OF TRAGEDY. I AM PRAYING FOR YALL CONSTANTLY AND I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT MRS. CAROLYN. I LOVE YALL AND CONTINUE TO KEEP YOUR HEADS UP! BE BLESSED!!

2. Theda says

Sorry to hear about Ms. Carolyn’s death. My family really loved her. She was our pianst at Berean B.C. and at New Jerusalem B.C. When Carolyn’s husband (Yolanda’s father) Major Adams was sick, my mother (who worked at Ben Taub) would go visit him everyday (and sit with Ms. Carolyn — until Mr. Adams passed). We have lost such an awesome woman – - – with AN ENORMOUS spirit and a GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT sense of HUMOR!!! When you hear Yolanda on the radio laughing and being soooo witty, funny, playful and silly – - she really “got it from her mama” (smile). Proverbs 17:22 – - A merry heart doeth good like a medicine. I pray and I KNOW that Yolanda, Alegra (sp?) and the entire family will be okay. God will hold them up…because they DO DEFINITELY trust in HIM!!!

3. Sandra Bass says

Yolanda, I am praying for you and your family. Your Mom was such a joyful person to know. She played the piano for us at St. Anthony Baptis Church and was truly a blessing. My mother and her were good friends and kept in touch after my mom moved to the north sid of town. She will miss talkging to her too, but we know this, she is not “lost”, We all know where she is. Home in heaven.

4. Keshia says

My heart goes out to yolanda and her family.I know she loves the lord with all her heart I know everything works for the good of those who loves the lord and I want her to know im praying for her family may god continue to bless them.

5. The Hughes Family says

Yolanda, God bless you and your family during this difficult time. I know the pain you must be feeling at this time, for I have sat in the same seat as you are now. May God give you strength, comfort, peace. May God wrap his Loving Arms around you and lead and guide you through this difficult time. You are in our prayers daily.
    We are covering you and your family in prayer

From the family and friends at Brookhollow and VPT Productions, CEO – Vonda Thomas, we extend our deepest sympathy and condolences to Yolanda Adams.
    Our prayers are with you and know that God will guide you through. Please understand you mother’s Purpose Driven Life, and in all sufferage give God the Praise!

May God Keep You and Strengthen You.

7. Sakina R. Denegal says

Ms. Yolanda Adams,

My prayers are truly with you and your family. I’m so sorry for your lost and I care. May God Continuously Bless You!

Much Love.

8. angel says

i heard a song which i’m trying very hard to find out who sings the song and the name of this song, it was on the yolanda adams radio station sunday evening, in this song which was a man singing : thank you god for my life.