Listen to gospel song ‘In The Middle’ by @isaaccarree

PinExt Listen to gospel song In The Middle by @isaaccarree

Take a listen to the new gospel song by Isaac Carree aka Ike Nice. It was written by the very talented Tammi Haddon and produced by her hubby Gerald Haddon.

I like it! Tell me what you think about it.

badge itunes lrg Listen to gospel song In The Middle by @isaaccarree

badge itunes lrg Listen to gospel song In The Middle by @isaaccarree

Sunday best taping starts today!!! Lord give me strength... Let's Go!!!
Isaac InTheMiddle CD front 5  normal Listen to gospel song In The Middle by @isaaccarree
@isaaccarree
Isaac Carree

The BIG countdown is on... My birthday is April 28th!!! I'm excepting and love offerings and gifts! Govern yourselves accordingly! Hahahaha!
@isaaccarree
Isaac Carree

Follow 1-800Gospel on Twitter at @GospelMusic and like us on Facebook! gospelsongsonlinebanner Listen to gospel song In The Middle by @isaaccarree

Comments

Hi Sabrina,

Thanks for your comment! Sometimes it’s hard to praise when your are right in the middle of it, but you are right, that’s when we receive our blessings.

2. Meda says

I LOVE the new single. This is a great song to work out to at the gym. Thanks for the inspiration….

3. Diane says

I really really appreciate this song! I spirit rejoices when I hear it and lifts me up. Thank God for gifts of His people and for the reminders through music that He is an ever present and loving God!!!! Rejoice and again I say, REJOICE!

Hi Diane,

I agree. I think it’s a great song–wonderful message with an awesome beat. Isaac Carree did a stellar job with it. It was written by Tammi Haddon who has put out some great hits.

Thanks for your comment!

5. Nicole says

I can’t believe the impact this song had on me! Every time I hear it I have to get up and praise Him with a dance right in the middle of it literally!!! Thank You Jesus!!!

6. veronica FOSTER says

i really love this song, it reminds me that no matter what i go threw, that i still need to praise him,in the bad times also, and as i am prasing him that he is bring me threw!!! and knowing that his word is true, no weapon form against me will prosper agaist me!!! THANK YOU LORD!!! THANK YOU FOR BLESSING US WITH THIS SPRITUAL SONG!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!! your sister in CHRIST VERONICA FOSTER!!!!!!

I heard this song one morning driving to work and I went straight into the Throne Room and just start thinking about how much God has blessed me with and I immediately told me self to count my blessing and give God all the praise no matter what!!!!!!!

8. Deborah says

I love this song; and I hope that the CD is more than successful. We all need to be reminded that inspite of the situation, problem or dilema; he is to be given praise.

I have been so disillusioned with a lot of so-called Gospel music but this song is a wonderful one. It gives us joy even when we are going through many trials. It keeps our focus on The Lord right in the midst of the problems of life. I enjoyed this one. It exhorts us to praise God no matter what. God bless you Tammi Haddon and Brother Isaac Carree. Be blessed. PK

10. Tenicka says

Thank you for making this song. I agree, this songs is very inspirational and not only lifts your spirit but, it reminds you that he loves us no matter what and we need to praise him as such! I have realized who to trust and lean on as it has taken a sister some trials, failures and doubt but, at the end of the day:):) I surrendered to my GOD, I LOVE YOU…..thank you so much for this inspirational song.

11. Debbie says

I was going through when I heard this song.
    It was right on time as I was driving with some issues on my mind, and I just wanted to stop my car and start dancing giving Him praise.

A great song, and may God continue to bless your voice with the right songs.

Wow!!!!…Dis dude is going place with this one…Yall! Pray for this Brother…God Bless the folks(Haddons) with the lyrical skills who help with this piece, God has richly blessed them in talent…We often hear this statement in Service…”That We Must Praise Him In The Middle of Our Storms”,but out of all the inspirational songs that have been written, I have never heard a song written about it…Now,that was very creative… Man, I wish they help me with mine CD… lol

13. Cj1matthews says

This song makes a statement! I am 62 and I find the words have a strong meaning and the beat is great for praising my LORD!

14. Anonymous says

Hi Mr. Matthews,

Thanks for your comment. I love listening to this song too! Isaac’s new CD releases 8/23 and I’m looking forward to hearing it.

15. Pam says

One of the best praise songs I’ve heard in a long time. Should I say anointed praise songs.  OUTSTANIDING! God bless you my brother as well as the writer of the song and producer.

16. Stepn2excellence says

i like the song so much, its the theme song at my church when we are receiving offering every sunday! it has the people excited, the words and music is powerful.. thanks for such an annointed song!
    Apostle MP Keller

17. doris glenn says

Thanks Issac for allowing God to use you to sing search an anointed song knowing that God will be in the Middle of all your problem. GOD BLESS YOU

18. Patsy J. Sims says

Thank you for that song. I can’ hear it enough. no matter what the world brings my way i have to give God praise. for He is worthy of all our praise.