I love the new music from Sunday Best’s LeAndria Johnson!

Check out new gospel music from Sunday Best 3 winner LeAndria Johnson. It’s a winner! The lyrics are heartfelt and LeAndria’s vocals are perfect as usual.

Perfect timing for the new music to release, right? The season premiere of Sunday Best 4 drew a record number of viewers.

Post your thoughts about the new song in the comment box.

LeAndria Johnson Jesus (Radio Edit) by 1800Gospel

Comments

1. Crj2244 says

love the song!! She minister’s through the entire song!  It’s not just her voice that is great but the anointing that make the difference in her life.! Love it and Love calling on that name Jesus.  It is powerful.

2. Lovelymissp says

As I sat at my desk listening to this song, I began to feel goosebumps throughtout my  body. I first Thanked the Lord for his presence, then I put my hands together and held them and listen to every word I heard her sing. If was as tho I was receing inspiration from God to just remember to call on  Jesus. YOur prayer dont have to b detail just simply call JESUS. Regardless of her falls what she shows is that she falls just like me but she has the strenght to want to rise and make a difference. Her testimony is helping me to heal and let the past mistakes go and stop beating up myself. I pray Lord Jesus that you will continue to give Ms. JOhnson strenght and wisdom in caring out her assignment for you.

3. Lovelymissp says

4. BKNJFINEST says

I absolutely loved Le’andria Johnson and I love they way she sang her new song “Jesus”. I don’t particularly listen to gospel music but she makes you want to listen to every word she has to sing about. I could not wait to see her every week on Sunday Best season 3 and I can’t wait until her album drops. I will definitely buy it.  Love Love Love it!!!

5. Anonymous says

Hi,

Thanks for your comment. I love the new single too. Seems like every time I hear it I love it more.

6. Anonymous says

Hello,
    Thanks for posting your comment! I’m glad LeAndria is putting out new music. She sounds awesome and I can’t wait to hear more.

7. Lillie Carter says

I am so happy for Le’Andria. I saw her on Sunday Best singing her new song “Jesus”. I love that song and I am going to pray for her every day. I love you and so do God. Keep smiling, hold up your head and keep calling on “JESUS”. Please remember to pray and as Kirk said, smile–you look better when you smile. I wish you could come to Lexington NC. to my church for our Black History Program in February’2012. My email address is lvcarter@clearwire.net.                             Take care and keep praying!!!!!!