It’s a gorgeous Sunday here in Houston!! We’ve been enjoying absolutely beautiful weather for the past week or so. I thought today would be the perfect time to list some of the top gospel songs I’ve been enjoying. After you read my list, let me know what songs have been getting your attention lately.
1. Jonathan McReynolds-“I Love You”-I’m quite smitten with[amazon_link id=”B0093DNVPG” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ] Jonathan McReynolds’ new CD, Life Music[/amazon_link]! LOL–did I just write smitten?? My kiddies would tease me for days if they knew I used such a word. Anyway, the new CD by Jonathan McReynolds’ is a must have! I love his sound and the lyrics will give you something to think about. Oh yeah, I also love “Glory Up”–it’s a great reminder to give all praise and honor to the one from which all good things come. For more insight on Jonathan be sure to check out his interview with Ms. Kala.
2. Tamela Mann-“Take Me To The King”-Is there a Hall of Fame for the greatest gospel songs of all times? A place to chronicle nothing but the cream of the crop of gospel songs? I don’t know if there is, but if there was, “Take Me To The King” would certainly be there. Seriously. [amazon_link id=”B008EU8014″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Get it on Amazon![/amazon_link]
3. Big Daddy Weave-“Love Come To Life”-I listen to this song nearly every day! It has a special place in my heart and on my iPhone. I love the lyrics–they are a great reminder that I want God’s love to come to life in me in a fresh way every day. Check out [amazon_link id=”B007G9NE24″ target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Big Daddy Weave’s latest CD[/amazon_link], on Amazon. Another one of my favorites from this CD is “Redeemed.” Check out the official lyric video for “Love Come To Life” here.
4. Charles Jenkins-Awesome-The perfect song for a beautiful Sunday!! Any day for that matter. This is a beautiful song to sing to our God–a God who is perfecting all that concerns us constantly.
5. Mary Mary-“Go Get It”-Ready for your new week? The job, the kids, the responsibilities? Trying to get somewhere, following your dreams? [amazon_link id=”B007LCJ1RS” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]”Go Get It” by Mary Mary[/amazon_link] will get you fired up and ready for a new week! Go get your blessing……make it a great week!!!