Mandisa and a few of her friends is turning Valentine’s day into something special for all the “sassy, fabulous, independent single ladies.” The evening of fun, music, laughter and Biblical encouragement will be held on Valentine’s Day in Nashville, TN at LifeWay Downtown.
Doors open at 6:00 pm-Registration fee is $20–Register HERE
If you are not able to attend in person you can watch it via live streaming for $10 ($99 for small churches and $199 for large churches).
What is Galentine’s?
Galentine’s is an evening to celebrate everything about the single woman! Valentines is no longer “Single Awareness Day”! Galentine’s takes a holiday that often excludes celebrating single women and infuses it with fun, music, comedy, and amazing Biblical encouragement for all the single ladies out there! Call up your gals and join Mandisa and friends for a night of laughter, joy and excitement!
You don’t want to miss this special night! So, call up your girls and join Mandisa and friends for a fun night of joy and confidence as we take a look at the good, the bad, and the ugly (because we all know it has its moments) of the single life.
- an exclusive concert with Mandisa
- relevant Bible teaching (not to mention a fun story or two) from Lisa Harper & Kelly Minter
- an interview with Mandy Hale, a.k.a. “The Single Woman”
- Q&A panel with singles from all walks of life-never married, young singles, divorced singles & widows
- surprise special guests
- laughing, dancing, singing, blessing & more!