Woman Thou Art Loosed 2014 To Be In Atlanta!

pinit fg en rect gray 28 Woman Thou Art Loosed 2014 To Be In Atlanta!

wtal2014 Woman Thou Art Loosed 2014 To Be In Atlanta!

The mega popular Woman Thou Art Loosed conference will be in Atlanta, GA this year. The conference will run from October 2nd through October 4th at the Philips Arena.

The speakers for this year include Bishop T.D. Jakes, Mrs. Serita Jakes, Sarah Jakes, Christine Caine, Dr. Jasmin W. Sculark, Dr. Claudette Copeland and Pastor Van Moody.

Register Here—>WTAL 2014. General seating is $75.00 and Advantage Seating is $100.00.

Don’t miss this opportunity to register and celebrate with others from around the globe. If you’re a woman who has overcome any obstacle or you’re looking to transform your life, then Woman Thou Art Loosed 2014 is for you!

Join Bishop Jakes, First Lady Serita Jakes and other phenomenal speakers for spirit-filled worship as women throughout the world unite to honor God and pay tribute to one another during this prophetic time.

HeatwavehuesCopy Woman Thou Art Loosed 2014 To Be In Atlanta! Woman Thou Art Loosed 2014 To Be In Atlanta!

Comments

1. Ternessa says

My friends are going to be there from Texas! Can’t wait! God is moving!

2. nikeisha lowe says

God is working, me and my have been talking about this and here it is yes my friends and family will be there….ATL its finally here yes!!!!!

3. Lisa Welch Marshall & Dr.Nathalie P.Jones says

Praise God to him we give thanks.we are so excited. To God be the Glory.

I have been to WTAL conference 2X n my life…..n every time I have been it has been a mighty move of God…If u have never been u need to put aside everything thing that had been stopping u from going n get on the train n get on board u will never b the same again…

WTAL is the bomb i’ve gone to 3 or 4 and the blessings in the message…God is Divine and intentional….I never cease to be amazed by The Father working in and through Brother Jakes .. Awesome Awesome Awesome. ..I will do what I can to make it…l wouldn’t want to miss it.

6. watchman says

We need to stop putting these people up on these pedestals. Jakes is in a backslidden state, making excuses for sinful, sexually inappropriate movies, but still want to claim Christ for the sole purpose of keeping the money flow from the church and the world at the same time. Where is the DISERNMENT in these last days??? Sadly folks want their flesh tickled, instead of being committed to Christ.