Congrats! Sarah Jakes & Pastor Toure Are Getting Married!!

Sarah Jakes and Pastor Toure

Sarah Jakes and Pastor Toure are engaged! And they’re getting married next month. Hear all about it on the “Evening With Pastor Toure and Sarah Jakes” video below beginning at the 1:02:30 mark. Near the end of the video he recounts the beautiful story of how he proposed to Sarah.

Congrats to the beautiful couple!!

Comments

1. Dallas says

She needs to slow down. I’ve been a member of The Potters House for over 10 yrs. I don’t feel a calling/anointing from her and think shes been given a ‘daddy job’ because her life has been so far off course. I like Toure Roberts but will not be going back to One Church if she’s the First Lady (there is no way she can fill that role now). Also, there’s something about the 16 yr age difference that doesn’t set well with me.

2. Barbara says

Sarah and Toure congratulations. I can see that the two of you are very much in love and I celebrate your happiness. Sarah you are ready to step into what God has ordained for you even before you were borned. Love, your sister in Christ!

3. Trina says

Wow ! Things did move a little fast for both of them more for her . But you can only hope for the best age got nothing to do with love .. Just pray for both of bc they are both with God and doing with work ?
    Good luck sister jakes

4. Rhonda L Gray says

Congratulations to both of you!
    What God has joined together let “NO” man put us under.
    My husband is 16 year’s older than I am and to date, we are 21 year’s strong!
    Praise God from whom All blessings flow!!

5. nabinena sarah says

I love.Sarah Jake’s so very muc.ur my inspiration ain’t married yet bt ur story has enabled me to stay apure single lady waiting upon my soulmate I love u and ur husband.may God bless u more and more.

6. LaRhonda says

CONGRATS!!!
    Relationships/Marriage is a working process… LOVE HAS NO AGE LIMIT …
    I never heard of Toure’ Roberts before, until I was on YouTube listening to Gospel songs and I came across him talking about 5 ways you know your soulmate, I have been thru so much with MEN , I’m just learning to LOVE MYSELF …. AND TRUSTING IN GOD WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT GOD WILL SEND THE RIGHT ON TO ME…
    THANKS PASTOR T. ROBERTS I KNOW GOD SENT THAT MESSAGE JUST FOR ME